Call Us! (918) 631-7181

Property Damage Claims in an Auto Accident

We're Here to Help

Because You Deserve the Best

Denton Law Firm PLLC Will Pursue Compensation You Deserve


At the Denton Law Firm PLLC, we specialize in helping clients with property damage claims. While we do handle many physical injury cases due to auto accidents, we also know that many car wrecks don’t involve physical injuries. We aggressively represent our clients in resolving the damage to their automobiles after an auto accident.  


If you or a love one has suffered property damage loss due to an accident in Tulsa, call us at (918) 631-7181. We will work to get you the full compensation you are entitled to. Contact Us


Insurance Companies and Property Damage Claims


Many accident victims try to resolve property damage claims without the help of a property damages claims attorney. In this scenario, the insurance company adjusters may try to take advantage by not giving the accident victim the full compensation they are entitled to. Frustrated and unaware of their full rights, Tulsa accident victims often take less than they deserve when they go without the legal advice of skilled Tulsa property damages claims attorney.


It is important to keep in mind that while the settlement offered by the insurance adjuster may sound good, the adjuster’s goal is to keep costs down for their insurance firm. This is typically the case regardless of whether it’s your insurance carrier’s adjuster or the other party. The insurance adjuster is not working for you.


Get someone on your side. Call the property damage claims attorneys at Denton Law Firm PLLC today (918) 631-7181.


Insurance coverage requirements in Oklahoma


In the state of Oklahoma, the minimum amount of auto insurance drivers must carry include $25,000 bodily injury per person; $50,000 per accident and $25,000 property damage. There are two types of automobile insurance coverage: First party coverage and third party coverage.


  1. First party coverage insures you for medical expenses and damage to your vehicle.
  2. Third party coverage pays for the other party’s injuries or property damage if you are found fully or partially responsible for an accident.


Know your full rights before you sign them away.  Call us today to speak with a property damage claims attorney at (918) 631-7181.


Remember, your no obligation initial consultation is FREE and we always handle your property claim for free if we are handling your personal injury claim as well.  

Contact Us.


Contact Us