Call Us! (918) 631-7181

Medical Bills After a Tulsa Car Accident

Unpaid Medical Bills from a Car Accident

Medical Bills After A Car Accident in Tulsa, OK

Car accidents and the resulting injuries can be traumatic. There’s a lot to deal with after a car wreck, from car repair to insurance and doctor visits. All of these things come with a steep price tag. All the while, the medical bills are sent to your house, even if the car accident was not your fault. If you don’t pay by the due dates, the bills could wreck your savings or damage your credit. That’s why it is important to contact the Denton Law Firm: (918) 631-7181. The “Attorney Tulsa Counts On” can help you get the money you need after a car accident.

Insurance Coverage and Medical Bills

Oklahoma requires all drivers to carry the following minimum car insurance:

  • $25,000 for injury/death of one person
  • $50,000 for injury/death of two people
  • $25,000 for property damage

Insurance companies might refuse to pay if it’s not 100 percent clear who caused the car accident. But Oklahoma is a tort state. This means if you are in a car accident in Tulsa, at least one party must be found at fault. That’s why it is so important to have a trustworthy attorney at your side. Robert Denton will argue on your behalf and take on the insurance companies to get you the money you deserve. Contact the Denton Law Firm today to get what you deserve from your Tulsa car accident. (918) 631-7181.

Medical Bills That Exceed Insurance Coverage

It’s easy to run through $25,000 very quickly when serious injuries such as a spinal or brain injuries result from a car wreck. If your bills exceed the other driver’s coverage, you might be able to get your remaining medical bills paid by your own insurance. You may be able to use the underinsured motorist provisions set out in Oklahoma law. But insurance companies are likely to try to use loopholes in the law to avoid payment. That’s why the Denton Law Firm is here to help you. Email us or call (918) 631- 7181 for a free consultation about your car wreck.

Uninsured Drivers and Medical Bills

If the driver that hit you is not insured, you will need to seek payment using the Uninsured Motorist laws. These laws allow insurance companies to charge a premium to cover car accidents with uninsured drivers. But that doesn’t mean insurance companies will part with cash easily. An experienced Tulsa attorney can help you negotiate with your provider. Email or call the Denton Law Firm today at (918) 631- 7181.

Car accidents can change your life. But they don’t have to destroy your standard of living. Keep your money in your pocket. Let the Denton Law Firm work on getting you the money you deserve. We’ll take up the fight and let you focus on getting well.

If you are suffering from the results of a Tulsa car accident, contact the attorney you can count on. The Denton Law Firm will fight to get you what you deserve. Call the Denton Law Firm today to start your road to financial recovery: (918) 631-7181.

Email us.

[divider style=”shadow”]

Helpful Links