If you have been injured on the job then you are entitled to workers compensation. Unfortunately, many employers who do not want to see their rates increase will often deny your injury in an attempt to prevent you from collecting your money. This is not only fair, but it violates the law. The Denton Law Firm can help you in getting what you deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation: (918) 631-7181.
On the job injuries are an all too often occurrence. Oklahoma employers are required by law to maintain safe working conditions on the jobsite at all times. If these safe conditions are not continuously provided and an employee is injured or dies as a result, the workers’ compensation is owed to the victim.
Workers’ Compensation can be based on a variety of circumstances, including, but limited to:
- Injury at a company sponsored event (picnic, party, softball game, etc.)
- Injuries from prolonged exposure to a work environment (carpel-tunnels, etc.)
- Preexisting injuries or illnesses that are made worse by workplace conditions
- Injuries caused by unsafe working conditions or the negligent actions of a coworker or employer
- Illnesses, medical conditions or disease caused by prolonged exposure to a toxic or harmful substance on a jobsite
- Injuries that were caused by some action you were required to do as part of your job (heavy lifting, stooping down, bending, etc.)
- Injuries resulting from a traffic accident that occurred while working
Many on the job injuries can result in you receiving both workers’ compensation and a recovery from your employer for your personal injury claim. But, this generally can only be done with the assistance of an experienced trial attorney in Oklahoma. You will find this experience in the Tulsa Workers’ Compensation attorney at the Denton Law Firm.
Job related injuries are difficult to deal with. Being away from work causes both financial and emotion stress on you and your loved ones. Having your employer attempt to deny your benefits or refuse to pay you what you deserve only makes things worse. But the Denton Law Firm can help. We will investigate your case and inform you of what you deserve. We will then make sure to protect you and work to getting you what is rightfully yours in your workers’ compensation case.
Contact the Denton Law Firm today for a free consolation: (918) 631-7181.